Hi SDP legends
So I did my first paid gig late March (an engagement party) and from that have now booked a shoot this weekend with another guest that I met on the day.
The brief is as follows:
- Promo shots for an acoustic guitar duo (female and male) Just starting to gig mainly for social media.
- 1 hour shoot in an ally
A couple of questions I have and would like some guidance with are:
- How much is a fair price ( I will have 2 hrs travel 1 hr shoot and a further 2 hrs in post)?
- Should I take my studio strobes use a speed-light or use natural light?
- How many pictures do you think I should supply (and at what cost) ?
- I am going to suggest a few themes and ask the clients thoughts, but what are your thoughts?
- would you suggest they bring multiple wardrobe changes?
Guys I know this is a lot of questions but any help and feedback would be awesome!