Neil Johnson shared these instructions for posting full-sized images in forums. You can see a sample of how the image appears here:
Here are his instructions:
The way I post is to use my SkyDrive account.
- Create Skydrive Account (25GB free!)
- Create folder called "Public"
- Click on folder, then click Share
- Click Get a Link
- Click Make Public
- Drag your image into the folder
- Click on the uploaded Image to view
- Right click and select View Original
- Copy the URL from the Browser
- Create new SDP post
- Click Insert Image
- Paste URL from SkyDrive into the box
- Hey Presto - Full size image appears
Seems like a lot of steps, but once you have your SkyDrive public folder setup it only takes a few seconds to drag a new image and copy/paste the URL into SDP community.
Naturally, we're looking for ways to improve the forum so this type of capability is handled natively. If you have other suggestions, please do add them!