• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 bknelson

bknelson

• Stunners
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationHuntsville, Alabama
  • Lenses:Tamron 70-200mm 2.8; Canon 50mm 1.8; Canon EFS 18-55; Canon EFS 18-135; Canon EFS 55-250;
  • Flashes:Optica; Yongnuo YN 560 III; Yongnuo YN 568EX II.
  • Camera Body or Bodies:Canon 7D and Canon 70D

I use Light Room 5; Elements 12; Photomatix 4; and MS Digital Image Suite for PP.

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

I think this is a great topic.  From what I can tell, many in forum who may not be presently full-time professional, but are certainly good enough to have, and do get, opportunities to get rewarded for their talents from time to time... especially if you look at the many fairly mediocre "pros" out there per the web/phone book.   Doing it for a fee or free is a choice, but we want to uphold the quality learning and development of what this forum represents.  Certainly, that cannot be bad for the reputation of this SDP community either.  SO, it would be helpful for us to get tips on how to do it right, avoid the pitfalls, and be better prepared.  That, in and of itself, will reward this group and its credentials by being better received as true professionals when the time comes.  Again, thanks for doing this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Photography, Business, Model Release, Contracts, Printing Services

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users