I am looking for a like-minded travel partner to share a 2-person camper (total rental was $1100 for 9 days) plus gas. Your share will be $550 plus a half of fuel costs.
Reasons for the trip
1. Landscape photography
2. Just wanted to get away
3. Cheap flights out SFO to Iceland on WOW airline. I am from Sacramento, CA area.
- Date: 4/17/17 to 4/26/17, I fly out of SFO at 10pm on 4/17/17. my flight leaves KEF around 6:30pm on 4/26/17
- Dates in Iceland: 4/18/17 to 4/26/17. I rented a 2-person mini-camper starting 3pm on 4/18/17 from happycampers.is. I'll return it 3pm on 4/26/17.
- I want to wonder around Iceland without a plan since I can spontaneously make decisions based on weather and road conditions.
- I am only going to spend maybe a half-day in Reykjavik for a quick pictures around the city.
- Maybe I'll pull into campsite a few times for showers but mostly going to stay on the road.
- Buy grocery in the beginning and as needed to save on food.
- No northern light as nights won't be dark enough. I think this means we have long golder hours. :)
- I am a newbie photographer so you will have to tolerate my ignorance or learn together.
- Place of interest so far. I probably won't get to visit all these places but I am open to all based on weather and road conditions.
- easy to moderate hikes for pictures.
- all mountain roads will be closed so no highlands. Hopefully, I'll come back for those.
I am not going to be flexible with the followings:
- I need to be able to verify your identity.
- Dates of 4/18/17 to 4/26/17 in Iceland can't be changed.
Plan to bring following gears:
two cameras, a tripod, laptop, 15-30mm, 24-70mm, 70-200mm and 400mm lens
There is a wifi in the camper.
If you are interested, please pm directly. I can give you more details and information so that you can be confident about the trip.